Day after day



Don’t think of

saying any UNKIND WORD, think of the

people who can’t speak.

Don’t complain about the FOOD

you eat, some have nothing.

Don’t complain about LIFE, many

die young.

When you’re TIRED of your job,

think of the jobless, the disabled

& those who wish they had

yours.

When SAD THOUGHTS seem to

put you down, paint a SMILE on

your face and thank GOD you’re

alive and you’re still around. LIFE’s

a gift. LIVE IT WELL.







When I wake up every morning the fist thing that comes into my mind is to thank God for what happened yesterday and to thank God that i know something good will happen today.

That's how I see the future, that the good things that we deserve is on their way to us.

don't let any of your problem ruin your day.






Wag tayong makulong kung merong masamang nangyari kahapon isipin natin na marami pang pwedeng mangyari sa kinabukasan.

A dark past will not disqualify you from having a bright future.


When you wake up in the morning all you need to do or to think is to believe.
say to yourself that
"This is my day"


Ang sarap kayang maging masaya, Oo meron tayong mga problema pero if we just let God makikita natin sa sarili mismo natin kung ano ang difference.




Minsan nararamdaman natin or sinasabi natin sa sarili natin na
"Nagdadasal naman ako ha, naniniwala pero bat wala parin?"

if you can see the picture above I believe in that; that all answers; all our questions and doubts 


Minsan kasi gusto natin na pag nagdasal tayo andiyan agad.
Oo naniniwala tayo, nagdadasal, pero once nagdasal tayo sana maintindahan din natin na meron din right timing si God para sa mga kagustuhan natin.
Minsan hindi na din tayo nagiging masaya dahil masyado nating iniisip yung mangyayari sa future.
Masyado tayong nag co- concentrate kung minsan na s-stress pa tayo.

"Naisip ko din kasi hahayaan ko bang hindi ko ma enjoy yung araw na to dahil lang sa pagiisip kung anong mangyayari bukas?" 


Marami tayong pwedeng gawin ngayon na pwdeng maging product ng kinabukasan natin.
all we need to do is to trust in him that this is gonna be a good day,





For me the most powerful words are:

"God I Believe"

God I believe this is gonna be a great day
God I believe I will have my break
God I believe I will lend not barrow
God I believe I will have my dream house
God I believe I'm gonna have a better job
God I believe in you.




Now try to ask yourself:

"What do I believe in?"

Leave a Reply