Faith in our Words


Let's talk about Faith in our words

"With our words we can either bless our future, or curse our future"-Joel Osteen


Sometimes try to listen to yourself, and you will hear yourself saying "I can't do this anymore", " I will never have my break", or "I will never go one step higher"

Notice those words are very negative, your telling negative things to yourself,
and when you do that those words will take root .

Kung gusto mo makita yung sarili mo 5yrs from now try to listen to what you are saying.


 Words are very powerful, it can either break or build your future, I know people who thinks its all over, they'll never gonna make it, they will stay on the same ground, they will never get well,

well I say that's because your telling that to your self! 
You are building a negative foundation about yourself!


Lets say when your gonna build a Building 50 stories high you can't put up a wood for its foundation
cause you know as long as you start putting the cement on top of the wooden foundation  it will be weakened  as well as throwing negative words to yourself your putting up an incoming disaster in your life

Its not about what you are right now, its what you can become in the future,


Right now you may be in debt, you feel your unattractive, or your in a Big problem, but think how big God is, 


well i say quit throwing negative words into yourself
Let me hear you say 
-I know I can do this
-I know I look good
-I know I will have a better future



When you say those words you enable the positive things to come to you.
Get out of the bed and say
This is my day!


Itigil mo na ang pagsasabi kung ano ka, and start talking about the way you will become.




That's what i used to do until now I look at myself in the mirror and say 
I'm talented
I'm creative
I'm Healthy
People like to be around me.



Meron akong classmate noong Highschool palang ako, marami syang pimple, mataba, maliit.
laging syang my naririnig na kapintasan.
lagi nyang sinasabi sa sarili nya, "Hindi na ko papayat", "hindi na ko kikinis", "Alam ko pangit ako"
Yung mga negative words na yan; yan yung nagiging cause kung ano sya at kung anong magiging sya,
nakikita nya yung sarili nya sa negative angle,
pero isang araw nakita ko sya sa library nagbabasa ng Bible, siguro my nabasa sya doon that made him change, whenever my classmate throw negative words on her; she said " I know I'm not that good looking But i Believe that there's still a good thing about me I know I will lose weight, I know I'm gonna be healthy
and she did that over and over isang araw nakita ko sya during college days,
Hindi ko sya halos makilala she really changed payat na sya, maputi, makinis, maganda!



You see? the reason is she believed in her words!
whenever your saying positive things about yourself your planting a seed as well
and day after day, it will grow, hindi man overnight, pero ma g-grow ito, all we have to do is to believe in ourselves that we are what we say.





Minsan naisip ko din na kung ipag papatuloy natin ang pag sasabi ng negative sa sarili natin, na sinasabihan din natin ng negative si God,
because we are God's creation, 


so Quit saying your washed up,


and start declaring:
My greatest victories are still in the future!


and start expecting something good,
it doesn't matter if you've made mistakes
as long as your willing to turn it all around it will be done.




We all have our Goals and our dreams.
Whenever someone said to me "DJ nakakatamad walang pagbabago araw-araw ganito"
I simply reply, Have a dream, mag set up ka ng goal, yun lang naman eh, don't give up on anything. as long as my pangarap ka sa araw araw na pag-gising mo my nakatatak sa isip mo na my patutunguan ka, isipin mo lang kung anong gusto mong maging at maniwala ka, it doesn't matter if your too old, or too young"


Just believe Quit saying negative things about your self and start saying positive things about what you will become.







Leave a Reply