Introduction to JarvisReality





Jarvis Huang Also known as David Jordan Huang Saron

Lets talk about my self:
A manila kiddo, 20yrs of age,
I just turned 20 last June 14,
twitter @JarvisReality
Jarvis  Huang | 20 | Half PinoyChineseSpanish | BS Tourism-M.A. 
| 5'7ht. | Dancer | Performer|Brat| Ambitious Go Getter |

I grew up in a Province, so technically i spent half of my my life residing at Zambales, yes thats our Province.
i went there around 1997 and we have a simple life, we go fishing, no cellphone, no iPad, no etc.
i finished my Grade School and Highschool at St. Augustine's School. also known as SAS
it is located at Iba Zambales. and its just a walking distance from our house. 

lets jump into College.

I took my College Degree at Centro Escolar University at Mendiola Manila, 
Bachelor of Science in Tourism and Hospitality Management.

lets Jump to my Blessings!

well lets talk about when i was just applying for a job.
i really wanted a good job and a good salary as well so i choose to enter the BPO industry,
at first i was so scared that i might be rejected but then I said to myself that it is normal to be rejected.
so i went into this company. bringing only a pen, resume, brown envelope and a little courage.
Yes its my first time to apply for a job, and yes i was rejected, but then after that i took all the advice that the interviewer had given to me and practice myself to death! LOL!
its like i promised to myself from that day so on, I'll never Speak tagalog again!
I applied 5 companies but then i got rejected 5times!
and then i went into this recruiting company if im not mistaken its World Wide Empowerment.
and luckily i was picked to be interviewed at Startek thats my first Job.


Well all of that is just a some part of my Happy Life. :) 


Categories: Share

Leave a Reply