Our Faith in God


Lets talk about Faith,

My faith in God will not always be the same everytime i talk to him it gets better and better.
Minsan kasi makasarili "tayo" kung alam natin na kaya natin yung isang bagay hindi na tayo humihingi ng tulong kahit kanino.


September 9, 2012 
This is the date when i surrender my self to God.
Marami na tayong naging kasalanan, maraming hindi naniniwala sa kakayahan natin, madaming hahatak saatin paibaba, pero sino sila para sabihin at mag judge satin. Alam ni God kung ano tayo at ang kaya natin anak nya tayo,

"All we need is to believe"
No mistake you've made is too much for the mercy of God


Isa si Joel Osteen sa naging instrumento ni God para sa aking pagbabago. naging tulay naman ang Mommy ko na si Lucy, para makilala si Joel Although hindi ko kilala personally si Joel Osteen, Marami akong natutunan mula sa kanya. ang mga Sermons nya sa Youtube.


I created this Blog not to show you what a Person I Become, but What a Person you can become in just believing in God and opening our hearts so God can enter


"Tao lang tayo" minsan nagkakaroon tayo ng Doubts, ng mga katanungan na "Kung mahal ako ni God bakit hinayaan nyang mangyari to?" hindi natin maiiwasan na magtanong, masyado tayong busy sa pag reregret sa mga nangyari na, na s-stock tayo sa mga masasamang pangyayari sa nakaraan natin. bat hindi natin isipin kung ano pa ang Meron kay God, nangyayari ang lahat according to God plan and time. we just have to wait, maaring bukas na o sa makalawa. maaraing malapit na yung Break na ibibigay satin ni God. so its never too late to hold on, isipin nalang natin na "Malapit ko ng makuha yung Premyo ko kay God ngayon pa ba ko susuko?"


Everyday we have a lots of challenges, in some parts of the world someone is Fighting for his/her life to live.
Think about your problem?
lets say you don't have money, you need a partner or etc.
give it all to God, let God handle everything. all you need to do is thank him in advance and just believe that the blessings is on their way.


Just let God Consume you from the inside out.


Its been 1yr since i joined Victory Christian Fellowship, I learned a lot every Sunday
. During my First days at VCF Greenhills: Hearing the sermon of the pastor and seeing people clap and sing from their hearts. i told to myself  "Wow These people are surely happy and they are Surely praying"
because you can see people cry while they are singing, that amazed me. i tried to concentrate to what the pastor was saying. and I understand it all.

at my 2nd or 3rd week of Sunday That will be the day that i will never forget.
at the first time i sang some songs that I know and Open my arms up wide, my tears fell down, i felt like someone is hugging me that moment i knew God was there, i knew that he will always be there whenever i needed him all i need is to call him and believe. I felt his love and mercy.



"It also says in the Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your hearts, do not depend in your own understannding, Seek his will in all you do,  and he will direct you paths"

Minsan kasi kala natin kaya na natin lahat, pag sinabi natin na "Hindi natin kailangan ng tulong"
Hindi nya talaga tayo tutulungan. all we have to do is to admit our weaknesses and stand up, we need to have  uncommon faith. 
As for what i have learn uncommon faith is what we need to have. let me give you an example.

Common faith:  "God please help me with my problems"
Uncommon faith: "God Thank you for I know you will help me with my problems"


I'm sure you can see the difference we just need to open our hearts, don't tell yourself you don't deserve it because you made a lot of mistakes in your past. remember No mistake you've made is too much for the mercy of God.

But i'm not saying its okay to make mistakes everytime. 
What I'm telling is its okay to made mistakes as long as you will not do it again and you will open your heart to God.



Here is a prayer I learned from Joel Osteen

Would you pray with me : 


Lord Jesus, 
I Repent of my sins,
 Come in to my heart i'll make you my Lord and Savior








Leave a Reply