Life is Full of New Beginning








Sometimes I feel like giving up.
But there's something inside that says 


All you need is love, and God is love. God should be the first one you talk to in crisis and in success, he knows you better than even you do. Pray and talk to him, silence your heart and let him speak to you. He will always have your back and no matter what will be there for you.

Its hard to be happy when people around you; all they do is to make the worst out of you, to criticize you, to see and become the judge on what you've done in the past.
I made a lot of mistakes in my past, includes dropping out of my college, bad vices, and etc.

In present situation When you know within your self that you've changed, and God only knows
you will say to yourself " I Wish I never done that/those mistakes "
We sometimes have to accept the fact that some people does not know how to forgive and to forget, there will always be conditions for 2nd chances/Last chances

But the fact  that they give you this chances, they already have forgiven you, but does not mean they forget what you've done.

What we've done can change on how people treat us, they may not believe in you anymore or it might take time for them to treat you right again,
We cannot deny the fact that those people makes us sad, sometimes angry, but try to put yourself in their shoes. and you will understand. 

Try to explain your self, try to open up, share what you have in mind, and be honest,
But if you know to yourself that what your doing is not enough for them, 
then let it go and let God. 

If these people will only judge you, condemn you, shamed you, or tried to take away your dignity,
just pray for them, just let it go. 




Sometimes in order to accomplish our better Goals for our Future and for Good we will need the help of some people within the circle of our life,
you may have failed those people many times, 
and the only choice you have is to ask them again,
for one last time to make it right.

lets admit it those people are hard to argue with cause your scared of saying something wrong and all you can do is agree with their conditions in order to start your foundations.
But I tell to myself, "Who am I to Judge them"

If you really want to reach your dreams then turn into God, Don't rely on people who condemn you or Criticize you,

Remember as for the past blogs I qouted

"No mistakes you've ever made is too much for the mercy of God"

You can do what ever you want when you are Filled with Hope,
have a dream, I know I'm not yet in the position to tell you this But i know
that if you keep your faith in God and only God,
You will reach your dreams,

Some people may say that "You Should stay where you are is for your own good"
But if you have this Dream, the Burning Faith in God, the hope, The Mercy and God's Favor
You will see yourself that you can do more,
you can do better,
So I Say Get Out There! and Say to yourself
I'm not Gonna stay on the same ground where I know i'm not gonna grow
I'm gonna go out there and face them with God and WE will make it right!





"Life is Full of New Beginning"











Images: Courtesy of Google


Categories: Share

Leave a Reply