Imperfect person loved by Perfect God.



Let's talk about the gifts that God has given in each and everyone of us,



"We are all special in every way" 


You might have heard this phrase many times but these words mean a lot,
I believe that we are all equipped with God's favor, we might not know it, we might not notice it
but beyond that imperfection we are all special in every way.

You may say 
"I don't have the talent"
"I'm not attractive"
"I don't have the skills"
But i'm sure that there is something in you that no one else can have.
And that is made by God Specially for you!
And no one can take it away.
That's God Favor

All you need to do is to Become a Believer and not a Doubter, 
Believe that there is something in you that is so special,


Stop Limiting yourself
Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do, well I say to the fact that God made you, You are already special.
You are already equipped with God's favor and you should know that you have all the things that you need to live in this world and to fulfill God's Will. 

It doesn't matter when people says to you that, you can't do it.
as long as you believe that you are made by God and you have all the talent's, the skills, and the faith that life requires you will stand out among those people

Albert Einstein said:
 I'am thankful to those who said NO to me
Its because of them i did it myself.

Notice that instead of saying a negative feed back to those who said NO to him; He, instead thank them for his success

Let me also tell you that Having Faith in God includes Trusting in God's Timing 






So get up every morning 
and
 Don't think
 that someone else is more blessed than you are.
Its just that, we are blessed in different ways.

And if ever that your going to doubt something, doubt your limits.


Start believing and stop doubting 
You might be frustrated because of the present situation or you are depress right now because of your problems but you have not yet seen the best, the best is yet to come because you believe in yourself that you have God's favor within you, you can overcome any obstacles 

Believe that you have God's favor in you, His blessings
and when you do that someday you will ask yourself, how did i get to where I'am this is not just my own ability, How did I overcome my problems, How could I'd be happy, so blessed after all I've been through. 


Isang araw tatanungin mo nalang sasarili mo yang mga tanong na yan kung maniniwala ka lang,
Hindi ka man matalino, hindi ka man sikat pero nasayo yung favor ni God yun yung advantage mo, 

Deepdown alam mo na kailangan mo malaman na merong bagay na nasasayo na hindi maiipapaliwanag hindi kayang sukatin, hindi kayang hawakan, 
hindi malaman, maaring merong gusto yung mga tao sayo pero hindi nila alam kung ano ito, pero ang alam nila ay meron ka nito. 


Pag naisip mo na meron kang God's favor araw-araw, gigising ka na walang takot sa mga pangarap mo o walang pag-a-alinlangan. 


Pero minsan meron pa din humahatak pababa saatin, 
pero isipin mo?
ano yung reason?
kasi alam nila na meroong something special sayo.
and they want to be in your place.

Think about it?


I'll end this Blog leaving you 
a handy chart below whenever I feel something, or whenever something comes into my mind that my heart doesn't agree all I do is to read this and remind myself that within this Journey I'am with God.
















Leave a Reply